The No.2 is a masterclass in craftsmanship, comfort and style. The most famous mattress, the No2 marries natural materials and exceptional handcrafted details. The result is sublime comfort that’s been enjoyed by the great and the good for over 100 years. The No2’s deep box spring is crafted from pine, hourglass springs and horse tail. It holds your weight, allowing the mattress and topper to provide support and comfort. For the end product to be perfect, every detail must be perfect.
A topper takes the pressure off and allows you to sink into the bed. Your body weight gravitates to your pressure points (shoulders, hips and knees), particularly if you are a side sleeper.
- Options for soft, medium, firm or extra firm tension
- Can be made in one piece, or two pieces
- Hand-tied, 7.5-turn pocket springs
- Masses of hand-laid, long, loose horse tail, with cotton and wool
- Hand-slipped piped closure and hand-side-stitching
Single: W.90 x L.190cm; Double: W.140 x L.190cm; King: W.150 x L.200cm; UK Super King: W.180x L.200cm
Optional Additions: Toppers, Box spring, Base Options, Legs And Castors, Headboards